kale greek salad with chick’n
- 1 bunch lacinato, tuscan or dinosaur kale, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (or 1lb vine tomatoes, roughly chopped)
- 1seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cuppitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tbspfresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbspwhite or red wine vinegar
- 1 pkgchick’n scallopini
In a large mixing bowl, combine the kale, lemon juice, and half the olive oil and salt.
With clean hands, toss the kale until fully coated in the lemon mixture.
In a second mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, parsley, vinegar,
and remaining olive oil and salt. Toss to combine.
Make the chick’n according to packaged instructions. Set aside on a cutting board and
thinly slice. Divide the kale between 4 plates and top with the tomato mixture.
Arrange one sliced chick’n scallopini on top of each plate and serve immediately.
***This recipe was created by our friend, Phoebe Lapine!